A client contract designed for migration agents is available for purchase for $121 (incl GST). The contract can then be altered by you to suit practice requirements and incorporates the Code of Conduct and alternative dispute resolution. This can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We can process a client’s application for a business Electronic Travel Authority visa for eligible passport holders. These visas are valuable pathway visas as they do not have a ‘no further stay’ limit. They are processed electronically through my office for $400 (includ GST) payable after the visa has been granted.
Once in Australia the holder can apply for any other visa. The ETA visas are 12 month multiple entry visas, three months stay at a time, the last entry must be made the day before the 12 months ends and the person can stays a further 3 months. The following conditions apply:
Work rights are defined by condition 8115. The holder must not work in Australia other than by engaging in a business visitor activity.
Business visitor activity:
- means any of the following activities undertaken by a person:
- making a general business or employment enquiry;
- investigating, negotiating, entering into, or reviewing a business contract;
- an activity carried out as part of an official government to government visit;
- participation in a conference, trade fair or seminar in Australia unless the person is being paid by an organiser for participation; but
- does not include either of the following activities:
- an activity that is, or includes, undertaking work for, or supplying services to, an organisation or other person based in Australia;
- an activity that is, or includes, the sale of goods or services directly to the general public.
Study rights are defined by condition 8201 (While in Australia the holder must not engage, for more than 3 months, in any studies or training)
Holders of the following passports are eligible: